The Raba is a beautiful wild river flowing in the Polish Carpathians. Its gravelly ground makes it easy to walk. The banks are covered with trees and wicker, which are the habitat of numerous birds. Most often we fish here for stream trout, rainbow trout and grayling. It is also possible to encounter a big barbel and chub. All the methods are effective, especially dry fly. All inclusive holiday organised by Wojtek Łopatka guarantees excellent rest.
(Polski) Najnowsze ogłoszenia
- (Polski) Torby i plecaki wędkarskie – prezentacja Sunday June 21st, 2020
- (Polski) Die Bachforelle, Fliegenfischen in Polen an Fluss Raba Sunday June 21st, 2020
- (Polski) Pokrowce na wędki – prezentacja Sunday June 21st, 2020
- Good gift, price 220 zł, shipping in Europe 20 euros Friday January 17th, 2020
- A new video – the Raba River Thursday January 16th, 2020