The San River – all-inclusive offer
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We invite you to spend a six-day fishing holiday in the Polish Carpathians on the beautiful and wild San River. We provide accommodation in the countryside, in the comfortable guesthouse with a beautiful large garden. There are 5 ponds where you can catch rainbow trout, carp and other types of fish species. You will have at your disposal cozy double rooms with an en suite bathroom and towels. Single rooms are possible on request. In the guesthouse there is also the Internet access. We provide regional, home-cooked meals prepared from our own organic products. There are scenic hiking trails nearby, and in the summer you can go on a foray for mushrooms and berries. On request, we can organize a party for you with a roasted lamb or piglet on a spit and folk music.
The price includes:
- six nights in comfortable double rooms with an en suite bathroom and towels
- three meals daily, mineral water
- transport during the whole stay,
- 5-day fishing license for all anglers
- guided fishing – 10 hours daily for 5 days.
- insurance is not included in the price
single room on request
Possible programme of the trip:
- Saturday: arrival of guests from Krakow (plane/train), transfer (by car) to the place of accommodation. A welcoming dinner.
- Sunday – Thursday: guided fishing, programme upon guests’ request
- Friday: breakfast, departure to Krakow. Short sightseeing upon request. Farewell.