Dear Sir or Madam,
I warmly invite you to a seven-day fishing holiday in Polish Carpathians by beautiful and wild Dunajec River. We offer accommodation in the countryside in a house of highlanders, with a lovely, large garden close to a forest, in a quiet and picturesque area. We provide nice double rooms with bathroom. We assure very tasty regional meals made at own eco-friendly household. There are wonderful walking routes in the neighbourhood and one can pick mushroom and berry in summer. If desired, we can organize a roast of ram piglet to the accompaniment of mountains folk music.
• six night lodgings in double rooms,
• three meals a day,
• transfer by car during the whole stay,
• 5-day fishing licences for each species of fish,
• fishing guide for 10 hours a day for five days,
• alcoholic drinks are also included in the price.
• Saturday: arrival of guests to Kraków /plane, trains/, transfer by our car to the place of lodgement. Welcoming dinner.
• Sunday-Thursday: fishing with attention of the guide, programme on the request of guests.
• Friday: breakfast, departure to Kraków. Short visiting of the city on demand. Word of farewell.